Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jayant_2203
Helper I
Helper I

Convert to PDF issue

Hi All,

I am trying to create a pdf from PowerApps data. I have created the html in an html editor and the output is as expected but when i use the flow to convert the html to pdf it gives a very different output. Can you guys tell me what am I doing wrong here?

Below is the image to how it looks in html format 

Jayant_2203_0-1632222930222.png

Below is how it looks in pdf

Jayant_2203_1-1632222952676.png

Below is the code for html

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>

<head>
  <title>Page Title</title>
<style>
   .textc {
  display: inline-block;

}
.text1{
width: 48%;
display: inline-block;}
.text2{
width: 48%;
display: inline-block;}
.labelborder {
  border : 1px solid black;
  width: 150 px;
  overflow: hidden;
  display: inline-block;
}
</style>
</head>
<body>
  <h1>
    Customer, accounts & channels
  </h1>
  <div class="textc">
     <div class="text1">
    <p >Strong Hold Accounts </p>
    <label class="labelborder"> Paragraphs are the building blocks of papers. Many students define paragraphs in terms of length: a paragraph is a group of at least five sentences, a paragraph is half a page long, etc. In reality, though, the unity and coherence of ideas among sentences is what constitutes a paragraph. A paragraph is defined as “a group of sentences or a single sentence that forms a unit” (Lunsford and Connors 116). Length and appearance do not determine whether a section in a paper is a paragraph. For instance, in some styles of writing, particularly journalistic styles, a paragraph can be just one sentence long. Ultimately, a paragraph is a sentence or group of sentences that support one main idea. In this handout, we will refer to this as the “controlling idea,” because it controls what happens in the rest of the paragraph.</label>
    </div>
     <div class="text2">
    <p >Growth Actions </p>
  <label class="labelborder"> Paragraphs are the building blocks of papers. Many students define paragraphs in terms of length: a paragraph is a group of at least five sentences, a paragraph is half a page long, etc. In reality, though, the unity and coherence of ideas among sentences is what constitutes a paragraph. A paragraph is defined as “a group of sentences or a single sentence that forms a unit” (Lunsford and Connors 116). Length and appearance do not determine whether a section in a paper is a paragraph. For instance, in some styles of writing, particularly journalistic styles, a paragraph can be just one sentence long. Ultimately, a paragraph is a sentence or group of sentences that support one main idea. In this handout, we will refer to this as the “controlling idea,” because it controls what happens in the rest of the paragraph.</label>
    </div>
  </div>
  <hr>
</body>

</html>

2 REPLIES 2
PrasadAthalye
Super User
Super User

What PDF action you are using to convert? It may not support all HTML tags. Are you referring to content stacking on top of each other instead of side by side?

Please Like and Mark this as Answer if it resolves your Issue.

Power Automate Community

@PrasadAthalye i am using convert to pdf action of one drive. I want to place content side by side each other with dynamic value from my labels in powerapps. It seems that html file getting created is fine but the pdf does not seem to apply the same styles. I even tried inline styles.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,880)