Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nmaher
Helper I
Helper I

Convert to PDF not showing all enteries

Hi,

I have 2 document libraries.

One holds word documents and the other PDF versions of those documents.

I have a flow that converts the word documents to PDF and saves it in the library and it works fine.

My issue is when the file is converted and showing in the PDF library multiple values from the Word documents don't copy across.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

Inside the Apply to Each 3, where you get the KB tags, you should append them to a string array variable (created at the beginning of the flow), like:

{

"Value": KB Tag value

}

And then you can update the file properties, using the string array variable. Here is a sample on how to use array variables:

flow.png

Hope it helps!

Ferran

Did I answer your question? Please consider to mark my post as a solution to help others.
Proud to be a Flownaut!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
fchopo
Super User II
Super User II

Hello @Nmaher 

Could you share a screnshot of yout flow? Could it be something with the characters and/or fonts you are using in the word documents? Is the problem with all the values or only some of them?

Regards,

Ferran

Did I answer your question? Please consider to mark my post as a solution to help others.
Proud to be a Flownaut!

1.PNG2.PNG3.PNGWord Document showing multiple choice in "KB Tags"Word Document showing multiple choice in "KB Tags"PDF Version showing only one entry in solution categoryPDF Version showing only one entry in solution category

I was looking at ways to do it and a for each loop is a possible solution but I don't know how to do one.

Thanks

Hello,

Inside the Apply to Each 3, where you get the KB tags, you should append them to a string array variable (created at the beginning of the flow), like:

{

"Value": KB Tag value

}

And then you can update the file properties, using the string array variable. Here is a sample on how to use array variables:

flow.png

Hope it helps!

Ferran

Proud to be a Flownaut!

View solution in original post

Hi,

This worked.

Thank you 😀

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,271)