cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dorinda
Super User
Super User

Convert true/false to yes/no using flow

I have a powerapp that has several check boxes in it. I am creating a PDF using Power Automate and a word template.  Both are working great, my issue is I do not want to show true/false in my PDF I would like to have yes or be able to use the checkbox in the word template, and from what I have read that is not supported.  Is there a way to do this?  Or even do it in the PowerApp that puts Yes/No in the SharePoint list?

Thanks

Dorinda

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dorinda
Super User
Super User

I figured it out I just created a compose and used the following code to get the result I am looking for.

if(equals(triggerBody()?['Plan'],'true'),'Yes','No')

Thanks

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ChristianAbata
Super User
Super User

hi @Dorinda  you can use an image and display it once is true.

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA
Dorinda
Super User
Super User

I figured it out I just created a compose and used the following code to get the result I am looking for.

if(equals(triggerBody()?['Plan'],'true'),'Yes','No')

Thanks
acox
Helper II
Helper II

Hey there,

While the discussion may be outdated, Plumsail Documents is another solution worth checking out. This article shows an example of populating a Word document with checkboxes using this tool.

It is a paid solution, but it offers a free one-month trial as well.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (4,937)