cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Converting JSON to variables

Hello, I am attempting to take information from a Zendesk ticket and update a corresponding ticket in SharePoint with the same information. This should be an easy task but for some reason my Zendesk connector is returning my custom fields as blank - and also only returning one value for 'custom_field' when there are many. 

So I tried using HTTP GET to pull the information from the ticket. From that I got JSON, I took that and then parsed it to try to put it in an array.

Here is my flow now:

Flow1Flow1

I am assuming that I somehow need to get these values into a bunch of variables (or dynamic content) to be able to use later on in the flow. Or does anyone else have any suggestions? 

The return I am getting from 'Compose 2' looks like this: (Note: this is one example of the many different outputs)

ComposeOutputs.PNG

Which is the information I need; but I need a way to say Update Sharepoint by putting "360039462673" in column "Progress". The only dynamic output I am getting from the Parse JSON 2 is "id"

Any help or suggestions is greatly appreciated. 

Thank you. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

Join the new Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (11,151)