cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Converting JSON to variables

Hello, I am attempting to take information from a Zendesk ticket and update a corresponding ticket in SharePoint with the same information. This should be an easy task but for some reason my Zendesk connector is returning my custom fields as blank - and also only returning one value for 'custom_field' when there are many. 

So I tried using HTTP GET to pull the information from the ticket. From that I got JSON, I took that and then parsed it to try to put it in an array.

Here is my flow now:

Flow1Flow1

I am assuming that I somehow need to get these values into a bunch of variables (or dynamic content) to be able to use later on in the flow. Or does anyone else have any suggestions? 

The return I am getting from 'Compose 2' looks like this: (Note: this is one example of the many different outputs)

ComposeOutputs.PNG

Which is the information I need; but I need a way to say Update Sharepoint by putting "360039462673" in column "Progress". The only dynamic output I am getting from the Parse JSON 2 is "id"

Any help or suggestions is greatly appreciated. 

Thank you. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,401)