cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jonathancavey
Helper I
Helper I

Converting JSON to variables

Hello, I am attempting to take information from a Zendesk ticket and update a corresponding ticket in SharePoint with the same information. This should be an easy task but for some reason my Zendesk connector is returning my custom fields as blank - and also only returning one value for 'custom_field' when there are many. 

So I tried using HTTP GET to pull the information from the ticket. From that I got JSON, I took that and then parsed it to try to put it in an array.

Here is my flow now:

Flow1Flow1

I am assuming that I somehow need to get these values into a bunch of variables (or dynamic content) to be able to use later on in the flow. Or does anyone else have any suggestions? 

The return I am getting from 'Compose 2' looks like this: (Note: this is one example of the many different outputs)

ComposeOutputs.PNG

Which is the information I need; but I need a way to say Update Sharepoint by putting "360039462673" in column "Progress". The only dynamic output I am getting from the Parse JSON 2 is "id"

Any help or suggestions is greatly appreciated. 

Thank you. 

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (61,048)