cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
webbrewer
Helper V
Helper V

Converting multiple site pages to pdf's

Looking for a way to convert all pages in a site pages library to pdf's. When I try get items > get file content > convert file > create file it  fails on the get file content step with the error:

File not found
clientRequestId: xxx13
serviceRequestId: xxx614e013 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @webbrewer ,

Since you need to restrict to files, use the IsFolder property to exclude folders:

vjefferni_1-1651714334845.png

On your end it's:

items('Apply_to_each_3')?['Identifier']

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Jeffer Ni
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Hi @webbrewer 

Can you share a screenshot of the flow? This usually happens if the ID passed in the identifier is wrong from the dynamic content selector. 

Hope this helps!

Sure, thanks! I've tried numerous configurations - this was the latest:

untitled.png

That configuration fails on the first item in the get file content action - which I assume is because that item is actually a folder in the library not a file. The other items (all pages) succeed.

untitled.png

File not found
clientRequestId: xxxbdcad195
serviceRequestId: xxxa795-b14fbdcad195

v-jefferni
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @webbrewer ,

Could you please clarify whether the Site Pages is a library or a list? If it is a library, you need to use the action "Get files (properties only)" along with a "Filter array" operation:

vjefferni_2-1651657010712.png

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Thanks - still getting an error though. It's the site pages library but what should go in the filter array?

screencapture-us-flow-microsoft-manage-environments-Default-3b07dc1f-22e7-4be1-ac66-a88bf3550222-flows-f02b6826-62b3-4303-a218-b03a7c120327-2022-05-04-13_45_29.png

Hi @webbrewer ,

Since you need to restrict to files, use the IsFolder property to exclude folders:

vjefferni_1-1651714334845.png

On your end it's:

items('Apply_to_each_3')?['Identifier']

Best regards,

Thanks. Still getting a 404 on get file content action:

screencapture-us-flow-microsoft-manage-environments-Default-3b07dc1f-22e7-4be1-ac66-a88bf3550222-flows-2647e2cf-83c1-49c8-b62f-084b3b307d15-2022-05-09-09_50_47.png

Hi @webbrewer ,

I'm so sorry that I've missed curly braces for the column:

vjefferni_0-1652153813874.png

items('Apply_to_each')?['{Identifier}']

Best regards,

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (1,734)