cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zkarj

Converting time formats

I am constructing a Flow to copy new Outlook Calendar appointments to a Google Calendar.

The "Convert time zone" block is giving me trouble because it is outputting incorrect values and is not even consistent in its incorrectness. I'm using it to reformat Outlook's time stamp to one suitable for Google. It should not alter the actual time.

My first block deals with the start time and despite my specification to convert "from UTC to UTC" it SUBTRACTS 12 hours from the time.

Start timeStart time
Then my second block processes the end time with the SAME parameters but this one ADDS 12 hours to the time.
End timeEnd time
My timezone is UTC+12+1 (daylight saving) so the 12 may have some basis in my location, but it's not even consistent in which direction it goes within a single Flow execution.

The only good thing about this is my Christmas lunch will be 25.4 hours long. 😉
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @zkarj ,

Please try to change hh to HH.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @zkarj ,

Please try to change hh to HH.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Ohhh! Well spotted, thanks!

I have made the changes and will see how it goes. I expect that will sort it out.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,845)