cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mvaladez
Helper I
Helper I

Copy Table To Another Table doesn't copy everything over

I created a flow that copies from an excel template "Employee Roster" table to another excel spreadsheet used by staff. It deletes the rows and updates it based on the employee roster, but the issue is the employee roster shows 288 records, but on the new template it's only coping over 257 records? Any ideas? Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
NuttyPistons
Super User
Super User

Hi @mvaladez ,

You can try turning pagination on and setting a threshold that will definitely be higher than the number of records in your source table. You can do this from the settings of the 'List rows present in a table' step:

NuttyPistons_0-1639688664259.png

NuttyPistons_1-1639688669764.png

Be sure to hit 'Done' when finished to save your changes to settings.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
NuttyPistons
Super User
Super User

Hi @mvaladez ,

You can try turning pagination on and setting a threshold that will definitely be higher than the number of records in your source table. You can do this from the settings of the 'List rows present in a table' step:

NuttyPistons_0-1639688664259.png

NuttyPistons_1-1639688669764.png

Be sure to hit 'Done' when finished to save your changes to settings.

Never thought about checking the settings. I will give it a try and let you know! Thank you!

It worked! Thank you again! Wish there was an easier way to copy this data between spreadsheets, but whatever works.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power automate tips 768x460 v2.png

Restore a Deleted Flow

Did you know that you could restore a deleted flow? Check out this helpful article.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Users online (2,870)