cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Copy, Update and delete appointments from one Office 365 calendar to another Office 365 calendar

Hey all

New to this...

I want to sync one O365 to another O365 Calendar (same tenant). I've started with copying from one calendar to the other on the event if a new appointment got created. That works fine 😉

Now I would also like to automate updates/changes and delete, if an appointment in the original calendar gets changed/altered in any way. I've tested several templates, but getting this error message all the time and cannot figure out what's wrong...

The specified object was not found in the store.
clientRequestId: 36f10767-8fbb-420e-a51e-4d8c513a0603
serviceRequestId: 9ed1b72c-4392-469d-a265-d408649c331c

Any idea anyone?

Of course I would have to go the other direction aswell at some stage. Or is there an easier way of syncing between two O365 calendars?

I know this may sound stupid, but I have to use different calendars of different companies.  And therefor I would like to have them all in sync somehow, so that the users of all those seperate companys do not have to open severall calendars of mine to figure out if I'm blocked or not... also I would use it to comunicate with externals, with different calendars, so some of will see all appointment details, some others just see the place of the appointment and tentative/free/blocked/etc.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (9,789)