Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mrQ
Post Patron
Post Patron

Copy dataverse for teams flow to same environment

Hey there

I would like to create a copy of an existing flow and use it in the same dataverse for teams environment. I couldn't figure out how I could achieve that as the process is completely different than with "regular" environments. 

Does anyone know how it works?

What I've tried so far:

1. Created "Save as" and tried to import it to the "Default Solution" in the same environment. Whenever I click "Add" in the "Default Solution", the flow doesn't show up
  2. Tried to export ONLY THE FLOW and import it. It always wants to replace the existing flow
  3. Tried renaming some of the values for the name in the solution .zip file that is being generated, but after trying to import my custom-solution file, it still wanted to replace it. I don't know if this is a way and if, that what I did was correct...

Thanks for your help in advance and have already a great weekend ahead!

1 REPLY 1
MrAutomatey
Frequent Visitor

Go to flow.microsoft.com and copy your Flow, there, by using the "Save as..." functionality. Select the correct Dataverse Environment first, though.

Click the Thumbs Up button, to confirm this answer works for you.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,153)