cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shailu

Copy email attachment to OneDrive, add link to the attachment and delete attachment from email

Hello,

I want to copy email attachment to OneDrive, add link to the attachment in the email and delete attachment from email.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
melim
Power Automate
Power Automate

Here is a template that saves Office 365 Outlook attachments to OneDrive for Business: Save Office 365 email attachments to OneDrive for Business.

You an extend this template to take the link from OneDrive For Business and store it somewhere, like a Sharepoint list.  Unfortunately there is no way to edit an email with our Outlook connector.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
melim
Power Automate
Power Automate

Here is a template that saves Office 365 Outlook attachments to OneDrive for Business: Save Office 365 email attachments to OneDrive for Business.

You an extend this template to take the link from OneDrive For Business and store it somewhere, like a Sharepoint list.  Unfortunately there is no way to edit an email with our Outlook connector.

Hello,

I was hoping I can shink may mailbox like that - but sadly I undersatnd I can't.

Thanks for the answer.

Shay

melim
Power Automate
Power Automate

If you want to shrink your mailbox, you can delete the email with the Outlook connector. But there is not a way to delete the attachment and keep the email.

MageshP
Regular Visitor

I'm looking for solution to this topic. Has anything changed since it's been 4 years?

Tony_Armstrong

The only way I thinks this can be done, it's to forward the email to your inbox without attachments and delete the original

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (1,886)