cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Copy files with folder structure from SharePoint library to OneDrive

Hello folks,

Currently, my flow is designed to export all files from a SP library to One Drive without folder structure.

If my library has 5 files within or outside sub-folders, this flow runs to bring all the 5 files to One Drive destination.

Now, because it does not create the sub-folders of SP library in One Drive- it does not copy sub-folders files in their respective sub-folders.

I am looking for copying the SP library onto One Drive by retaining the files within their folder structure. Can somebody help tweak this design wherein i get all the files but not within their sub-folders. Thanks

GauravG_1-1599991111560.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@GauravG OK. First and foremost, we spoke on a private message and as I told you I am away from laptop.

To be honest on my mobile device I could not see your screenshot and I know By default- sub-folder items are returned as it is true by default 🙂

I just created a quick Power Automate solution(Not tested it thoroughly), so give the below a try..

CFernandes_0-1600016158912.png

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Super User III
Super User III

@GauravG 

Can you please set the option 'Option Include Nested items Yes" 

CFernandes_0-1600001925055.png

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

@CFernandes That doesn't help.

I am already getting files from sub-folders- the flow is working perfectly. I just want a way to create sub-folders and download their files in respective sub-folders on OneDrive. 

By default- sub-folder items are returned as it is true by default

GauravG_0-1600014964516.png

Thanks

@GauravG OK. First and foremost, we spoke on a private message and as I told you I am away from laptop.

To be honest on my mobile device I could not see your screenshot and I know By default- sub-folder items are returned as it is true by default 🙂

I just created a quick Power Automate solution(Not tested it thoroughly), so give the below a try..

CFernandes_0-1600016158912.png

View solution in original post

Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Hello @CFernandes 

This worked perfectly. Thanks

Please bear with me and help with these queries below to help me understand why your solution worked

1) Your solution works if in CREATE FILE i use dynamic content "FOLDER PATH". Why doesn't it work when i want it to go to the OneDrive folder "AUTOMATE" as shown below

2) Also, in ISFOLDER = TRUE condition, it did not matter if i used TRUE from expression, like you did or if i typed TRUE as shown below. Kindly confirm if that's correct.

GauravG_0-1600021297625.png

Thanks so much @CFernandes 

Hey Mate, I am glad that the problem is resolved. I will answer and clear your doubts tomorrow(Its midnight in India). 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Power Platform: 2021 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April through September 2021.

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (8,833)