cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
krsecurity

Copy from one excel sheet to another

Hi,

I'm trying to copy one excel table from one sheet to another sheet in another SharePoint group/folder. 

I largely tried using this guide: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Flows/copy-excel-rows-from-one-excel-file-to-another-ex... but I couldn't get it to work.

Below is the error I am getting:

Unable to process template language expressions for action 'Condition' at line '1' and column '27090': 'The template language function 'contains' expects parameters of matching types: a dictionary and a key (string), an array and a value (object), or a string and a substring. The provided types 'String' and 'Integer' are incompatible. Please see https://aka.ms/logicexpressions#contains for usage details.'.

And below is my flow:

ApplicationFrameHost_bsB0uYYtEa.png

I wonder if anyone can help at all? 

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @krsecurity,

The error said the two parameters in the Condition action do not match, one side is string but the other side is int, so you could use the string() function convert the number 2050 to a string "2050", for example:

Screenshot 2021-05-20 110134.jpg

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @krsecurity,

The error said the two parameters in the Condition action do not match, one side is string but the other side is int, so you could use the string() function convert the number 2050 to a string "2050", for example:

Screenshot 2021-05-20 110134.jpg

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

User Group Leader Meeting January 768x460.png

Calling all User Group Leaders!

Don't miss the User Group Leader meetings on January, 24th & 25th, 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,769)