cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Pharphel
Level: Powered On

Copy library files marked 'expired' to archive library then delete from original location

I'm attempting to create flow to copy items from one library that have status field marked as 'Expired' and copy to 'Archived' library. My flow runs, but the condition checking for 'Expired' seems to be skipped and the Copy & Delete steps do not excute. CopyDeleteFlow.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Copy library files marked 'expired' to archive library then delete from original location

Hi @Pharphel ,

Could you provide more details about the Status field? What is its type and field value?

I speculate that the type of this value should be Choice, and if so, the Dynamic content in Condition should be Status Value.

Like:

Status is a field of type Choice, then you should use Dynamic content as shown below.

12.PNG

Please take a try.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Copy library files marked 'expired' to archive library then delete from original location

Hi @Pharphel ,

Could you provide more details about the Status field? What is its type and field value?

I speculate that the type of this value should be Choice, and if so, the Dynamic content in Condition should be Status Value.

Like:

Status is a field of type Choice, then you should use Dynamic content as shown below.

12.PNG

Please take a try.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Pharphel
Level: Powered On

Yes, you were correct in that my Status field is a choice type, so your fix worked. Thank you. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (3,591)