Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fishmangal011
Helper I
Helper I

Copy site page to another site and publish as news

Hi all,

In my work we have a number of SharePoint sites that each have a news web part on the home page displaying the published news. 

I am trying to build a flow that is triggered when a news page has been created on one site it copies it to another site and also publishes it as news (so it is displayed on the news web part)

I have played around with http requests etc but am a bit lost. Please, any help or suggestions will be much appreciated!

thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
v-chenzhi
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @fishmangal011 ,

Do you want to move Site Pages from one site to another site?

I have a test on my side, please try the following workaround.

vchenzhi_3-1638423847461.png

vchenzhi_4-1638423952045.png

vchenzhi_5-1638424306292.png

Best Regards,

Zhi Chen

hi @v-chenzhi 

Thanks for your reply and help.

I have copied the file from one site to another using your workflow, but the problem is promoting it to a news page so it will show on the news feed web part on the landing page 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (4,596)