cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ZebAllan

Copy specific category of appointments from Office 365 to Google Calendar

Hi Everyone, 

I am new to flows and am trying to set up the flow; Copy specific category of appointments from Office 365 to Google Calendar.

However, I am getting the following error; is anyone able to assist?

Flow save failed with code 'OpenApiOperationParameterValidationFailed' and message 'Input parameter 'newEvent' validation failed in workflow operation 'Create_an_event': The parameter with value '"@triggerOutputs()?['body/Start']"' in path 'newEvent/start' with type/format 'String/date-no-tz' is not convertible to type/format 'String/date-time'.'.

Thanks very much, 

2 REPLIES 2
yashag2255
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hi @ZebAllan 

Based on the error notification, I believe there is some error with the date time formatting or mis configuration of dynamic data for the email fields. Please share a screenshot of the flow you have built so far so that we can better recognize the issue and help you out with this. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Hi @yashag2255 

Please below the setup of the flow. It's from the following template.

2020-01-22 15_36_04-Browse Templates _ Microsoft Power Automate.png

I have removed my personal information from the flow below, but its a Google Calendar.

2020-01-22 15_34_23-Inked2020-01-22 15_30_37-Create your flow _ Power Automate_LI.jpg ‎- Photos.png

What might be missing from this?

Kind Regards, 

Z

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,280)