cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PMavrich
Level: Powered On

Copying Trello card with comments and attachments to an existing board

I know how to create a Trello card and copy the description and get a bunch of other information using Flow, but I have not figure out how to bring the attachments along or copy it.  Is there any way to do that or would I just need to use the link to the file?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: Copying Trello card with comments and attachments to an existing board

hi @PMavrich 

You can copy an existing card to another board by using the create card action in flow: You will have to provide the ID and the Source URL for the attachments though.trello.png

As for external attachments, flow does not support that action as of now, you can follow the similar thread for that: 

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Flow-Discussion/Send-Email-attachments-to-Trello-as-card...

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: Copying Trello card with comments and attachments to an existing board

hi @PMavrich 

You can copy an existing card to another board by using the create card action in flow: You will have to provide the ID and the Source URL for the attachments though.trello.png

As for external attachments, flow does not support that action as of now, you can follow the similar thread for that: 

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Flow-Discussion/Send-Email-attachments-to-Trello-as-card...

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Watch the event on demand for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020.

thirdimage

Flow Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Flow Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 398 members 4,268 guests
Recent signins:
Please welcome our newest community members: