cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
garretth
Regular Visitor

Count responses from Form with Flow

I am new to this, and have quite a few restraints on how to perform this duty.

I have a Microsoft Form that I am using as a scheduler for different classes we are teaching.  So for example, we have three CPR classes that have a cap of 8 people.  In my form I branched the three classes with the form ending with "Name of CPR Student" including the three different dates.  All I need it to do is count how many submissions have been sent for each individual class and immediately either send a "Congratulations, you're registered" email to the person registering if it is under the cap limit or a "I'm sorry the class is full" email if it is beyond the cap limit. 

I can't figure out what I'm missing where it will count that specific part of the form.

I am aware of Microsoft Bookings and we don't have the money for it.  I also do not have ability to add to our Sharepoint.

3 REPLIES 3

You could add your data to a spreadsheet in OneDrive and them do your count there.

I do think that the forms connector could do with some additional actions.
garretth
Regular Visitor

Does anyone know of any updates to this to count responses Form in a flow without having to set up a whole new sheet?

Knapster
Frequent Visitor

Did you manage to figure this out, I could do with something similar. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

New Ideas Forum MPA.jpg

A new place to submit your Ideas for Power Automate

Announcing a new way to share your feedback with the Power Automate Team.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

MPA Licensing.jpg

Ask your licensing questions at the Power Automate AMA!

Join Priya Kodukula and the licensing team, super users and MVPs to find answers to your questions on Power Automate licensing.

Users online (4,301)