cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jwat

Covert a look up value to a numerical value

I am trying to create a flow for a SharePoint list that will convert a lookup value so it can be used in a calculation.  The register/ SharePoint list has a look up to currency codes, dependent on the code selected it pulls back the relevant rate.  I want to use that rate to calculate a forecast but because its a lookup it doesn't show up in the calculation.  is there a way to create a flow to retrieve the lookup value and create it as a number in a new column so it can be used?  

I then have the same issue in that when i want a sum of the forecast column its not available because they are calculations.  Any help appreciated for someone with little experience in this area.

Thanks, 

j

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

New Ideas Forum MPA.jpg

A new place to submit your Ideas for Power Automate

Announcing a new way to share your feedback with the Power Automate Team.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

MPA Licensing.jpg

Ask your licensing questions at the Power Automate AMA!

Join Priya Kodukula and the licensing team, super users and MVPs to find answers to your questions on Power Automate licensing.

Users online (1,780)