cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper II
Helper II

Create Dynamics 365 Lead on Microsoft Forms submission.

I understand that we have this template to achieve what I am after, but my concern is that the connector "Dynamics 365" is deprecated and soon to be removed. Is there any other connector to achieve the same functionality. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @unaseerb ,

You can first create a solution and then add flow inside the solution. New connector CDS(Current) will be available for you to use. 

Thanks

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @unaseerb ,

You can first create a solution and then add flow inside the solution. New connector CDS(Current) will be available for you to use. 

Thanks

View solution in original post

Hi @ManishJain 

Thanks I did not knew about the solutions. But now I have another problem, I have created a flow for testing but I can not create opportunity. I am getting an error on Currency field, please see the screenshots.

Currency in D365Currency in D365My FlowMy FlowErrorError

Hi @unaseerb ,

When you are adding value to lookup field it should be in format of plural schema name followed by GUID

eg. /transactioncurrencies(GUID)

Thanks

@ManishJain 

One more thing how can I lookup value and if it does not exist than create a new record. For example I have a account "John Rock" and someone enter John Rock in MS forms so in the flow we will look if we already have an account with the name "John Rock" and if not than create the account and than use the GUID to create new Lead.  

Hi @unaseerb ,

In order to get account value you have to query crm by using List Records action. Just go to advanced find and do your query . Download the fetch xml and use the fetch xml in List Records Fetch xml parameter.

Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (7,162)