cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sw138
Advocate I
Advocate I

Create Event on shared calendar

I need the output of a Form to create an event on the calendar of a shared mailbox. I have everything else working, I just cant figure out how to either add the shared mailbox as a connection, or what to enter for the calendar ID when I click "Enter custom value"

Shared calendar Flow.jpg

7 REPLIES 7
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @sw138 ,

As far as I know, the connection of this action can only be created with a personal account. Power Automate currently does not support creating events in the calendar of the Shared mailbox.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
pnucci

Hello I have a group calendar and I am trying to have a form I create to go into the group calendar once it is accepted though the power automation 

ryaneverhart
Frequent Visitor

Any update on this?  I'd like to create an event on a shared calendar! 

Ryan

@ryaneverhart 

See this post. 

It will guide you through how to make the calendar from your Events shared mailbox show up in your "Create Events" action.

pnucci

I am in a Group on Microsoft and we have a group calendar, its not a shared calendar and I am trying to make a flow so once someone puts in a request for PTO (Payed Time off) and someone accepts it it should appear in the group calendar.

I am playing around with this at the moment, I believe you can use the "Create a Group Event (V2)" step.

hairylightbulb_0-1654728299557.png

All the best 🙂

MW1
Regular Visitor

Creating a "Group event (V2)" worked for me for creating a calendar event.  

MW1_0-1666255425153.png

ATM I am struggling to add a MS Teams link to those events created as we have a lot of remote meetings. 

Unfortunately I was not successful to use the MS Teams connector with "Create a Teams Meeting" as here again you can not access a shared/group calendar. Anybody has an idea how to solve that?

MW1_1-1666255548427.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (4,070)