cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sw138
Advocate I
Advocate I

Create Event on shared calendar

I need the output of a Form to create an event on the calendar of a shared mailbox. I have everything else working, I just cant figure out how to either add the shared mailbox as a connection, or what to enter for the calendar ID when I click "Enter custom value"

Shared calendar Flow.jpg

7 REPLIES 7
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @sw138 ,

As far as I know, the connection of this action can only be created with a personal account. Power Automate currently does not support creating events in the calendar of the Shared mailbox.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
pnucci

Hello I have a group calendar and I am trying to have a form I create to go into the group calendar once it is accepted though the power automation 

ryaneverhart
Frequent Visitor

Any update on this?  I'd like to create an event on a shared calendar! 

Ryan

@ryaneverhart 

See this post. 

It will guide you through how to make the calendar from your Events shared mailbox show up in your "Create Events" action.

pnucci

I am in a Group on Microsoft and we have a group calendar, its not a shared calendar and I am trying to make a flow so once someone puts in a request for PTO (Payed Time off) and someone accepts it it should appear in the group calendar.

I am playing around with this at the moment, I believe you can use the "Create a Group Event (V2)" step.

hairylightbulb_0-1654728299557.png

All the best 🙂

MW1
Regular Visitor

Creating a "Group event (V2)" worked for me for creating a calendar event.  

MW1_0-1666255425153.png

ATM I am struggling to add a MS Teams link to those events created as we have a lot of remote meetings. 

Unfortunately I was not successful to use the MS Teams connector with "Create a Teams Meeting" as here again you can not access a shared/group calendar. Anybody has an idea how to solve that?

MW1_1-1666255548427.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (2,876)