cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jaxapmi
Helper I
Helper I

Create Event (v4) Subject Line Defaults to User Name when Shared Calendar is Required Attendee

When running a test for the below template, the subject line of the event that is created is correct on my Calendar but is not correct for the Shared Calendar.

Book a new calendar event after a new SharePoint List item is created.

Below is my flow and I've also included a screen shot as to how the events (I ran two tests one not using location and the other using location for the event) look on my Calendar and on the IT Shared Calendar (the "required attendee").

My colleague, who receives the invitation for the IT Shared Calendar, shared that the meeting invitation email does show the correct Subject/Event name. However, the issue shows up when the invitation to the shared calendar is accepted.

For now, we will use the "location" as a workaround, even though it's a bit rough.

However, if there is a fix to getting this to work, I would be very grateful. Thank you.

FlowScreneShotCreateEventSubjectError.png

Note: The top event in Calendar (on the left) is the bottom event in the IT Shared Calendar (no location was used)

The bottom event in Calendar (on the left) is the top event in the IT Shared Calendar (used a location in the event creation in Flow)

CreateEventSubjectError.png

1 REPLY 1
mcin9781
Community Support
Community Support

Hello Jaxapmi,

This issue seems like it may be a bug,  I would recommend opening a support case so our engineers can look further into your issue.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,103)