cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

Create Excel Spreadsheet with Each Form Submission

Hi, 

We have a need to import data into an existing program via an excel spreadsheet. At the moment the end user is required to fill in the excel spreasheet which is then imported into the program. legacy and inefficient but it's what we currently have.

We have created a Microsoft Form on a SharePoint site to try and ease this process slightly.

Is there a way to create and email a new excel spreadsheet with each individual Form Submission.

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
Super User III
Super User III

hi my friend @beerone1  you need so send an email just with the generated spreadsheet? or generate the spreadsheet and then send an email with all excel file?

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

Hi, 

Thanks for your question. 

I need to create the spreadsheet then email it. 

@beerone1  thank you for answer me 😉

Unfortunally my friend you can't send just the Spreadsheet, you can send all excel file but not just Spreadsheet.

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

Ok Thanks, 

How can I create and send the file

@beerone1  see this example my friend.

TABLE1.PNGTABLE2.PNG

3.PNG

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Hi, 

I'm sorry I don't know how to get this to happen from a form?

and I don't know if your steps didn't all upload.  There seems to be a disconnect at the get file content step.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,881)