cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper I
Helper I

Create Flow from Sharepoint list

Hi,

I know that you can easily create flow to export MS Forms answer to database in sharepoint list. Is there anyway that i can make flow for other way around 
1. I have database in sharepoint list 1 

Product : A,B,C,D,E,...Z

2. I have another database in sharepoint list 2 

Is there anyway to import the this product and location as choice in MS Forms ? so i dont have to type over 

Thanks,

Rio

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi Rio,

The MS Form and Form Pro haven't provided the connector with SharePoint. This means that the each choice item cannot get the value from Sharepoint list programmaily

If our choice in SharePoint is dynamic, the only way to update the change is typing in Forms.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi Rio,

The MS Form and Form Pro haven't provided the connector with SharePoint. This means that the each choice item cannot get the value from Sharepoint list programmaily

If our choice in SharePoint is dynamic, the only way to update the change is typing in Forms.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (6,331)