cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Create Flow to Send Email with Due Items from SharePoint Calendar

I have an Equipment booking calendar in SharePoint and I would like to create a flow to send an email based on the End Time on a daily basis at 0730. Basically the email should list any events on the calendar for that day which have an End Time some time that day.

I have been following this post from a previous question. However when I test the flow it will not get the list items from my SharePoint calendar. This is my first flow so I do not know what to do next. Any help would be appreciated?

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Create Flow to Send Email with Due Items from SharePoint Calendar

Ok after fiddling around some I changed the Filter array to Value and was able to get data. However the data was filter as I needed. It should have returned only one event instead it returned 100. So it is not filtering the EndDate properly. I was able to find another post with code I modified and came up this but it says the template validation failed. Here is the code:

@equals(formatDateTime(items('Apply_to_each')?['EndDate'],'YYYY-MM-dd')), (formatDateTime(utcNow(), 'YYYY-MM-dd'))

I want to compare the EndDate field to the current time. If the item meets the criteria that is the value I would like to send to the next step in the flow. I think if I can get this part figured out then I will get the email that I need.

I will post the finished product when its working.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,865)