Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Kudo Collector
Kudo Collector

Create HTML Table sorting

Hi all,

Is there any way we can sort the values of an HTML Table (Data Operations)? If yes, how? 

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @julieann,

Do you want to sort the values of an HTML table created with the "Create HTML table" action?

I afraid that there is no way to sort the values of an HTML table in Microsoft Flow currently, if you would like this feature to be added in Microsoft Flow, please submit an idea to Flow Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

In addition, you could consider take a try to sort the data that you want to create an HTML table firstly, then create an HTML table based on the sorted data using the "Create HTML table" action.

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @julieann,

Do you want to sort the values of an HTML table created with the "Create HTML table" action?

I afraid that there is no way to sort the values of an HTML table in Microsoft Flow currently, if you would like this feature to be added in Microsoft Flow, please submit an idea to Flow Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

In addition, you could consider take a try to sort the data that you want to create an HTML table firstly, then create an HTML table based on the sorted data using the "Create HTML table" action.

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Thanks! It never occured to me that I can sort the data first before using the "Create HTML table" action. 

I was able to sort the data on the Get items OrderBy filter.

Highlighted
Helper IV
Helper IV

Hi 

In my scenario,

I am writing code for print form option.

Step1: I wrote a HTML code  for my application

Step2: I used this code on MS FLow 

• first i'm calling powerapps
  • Prase JSON
  • Comple(HTML Code with parse JSON values added)
  • respond to powerapps
  • Creating an html file

Step3: after creating the flow. I was calling flow from powerapps

step4: Now i was able to get data into the html with flow

On my powerapps, based on dropdown select all the other feilds will populate, I'm unable to hide feilds based on dropdown selected value on HTMl.

is there any way to hide labels based on selected value on HTML

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,738)