cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MarvinE
Frequent Visitor

Create HTML with Planner tasks including: Description, Due Date, Assigned To and Bucket Name

Hi everyone,

thanks to the help of this community I was able to create a flow that sends out a daily email with all overdue and outstanding tasks to a specific group. The E-Mail contains a table that show the Task Title, the Due Date and the Assigned User. 

What I want to do now is to also display the Bucket in which the task is in. Unfortunately my best approach shows all the buckets for every overdue and outstanding tasks, not just the actual bucket the tasks is in. (see picture below)

MarvinE_0-1600071516730.png

Do you see a way to include just the relevant bucket in the HTML table?

Please find the current flow below:

MarvinE_1-1600071575178.png

MarvinE_2-1600071585025.png

MarvinE_3-1600071592109.png

Thanks a lot! I appreciate your support!

All the best 
Marvin

3 REPLIES 3
MarvinE
Frequent Visitor

Hi everyone,

any ideas on this? 

Do you think I can upgrade the current approach or should I follow a completely new approach?

Thanks a lot and all the best!

Marvin

rimatos
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @MarvinE ,

Where are you setting the contents of the "HTML Table" variable? I wanted to understand where you are inserting the bucket values. 

Additionally, where is it defined which is the current bucket for the task that you selected?

Regards,

Ricardo

Hey Rimatos,

after trying a few different approaches, I found a solution but listing the buckets and implementing a condition to see if the value id of the bucket matches the bucket id of the task. Although the flow takes 3x longer than before, the flow finally creates a HTML table with 4 columns stating the Task Title, Due Date, Assigned To, and the Bucket Name.

Thanks a lot for the support within the community!

All the best 

Marvin 

MarvinE_0-1600180851908.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (4,893)