cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kabyers

Create Planner Task from Email and attach OneDrive file

I have very basic understanding of Power Automate. I have a Power Automate flow setup, from a template, to add a task in Planner when I receive an email including "Planner:" in the subject.

I'd like to also add any included email attachments to OneDrive and then attach the file or link to the file to the Planner card -- instead of using Sharepoint to hold the files.

Help is greatly appreciated

1 REPLY 1
v-duann-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @kabyers 

Thank you for posting.

According to your description, you would like to create task if email subject contains some keywords. If any attachments exist, attachment will be saved to OneDrive. In the meanwhile, there will be a link updated to task card to allow user go to OneDrive location to get attachments in detail.

I found a article which is suitable for your scenario. Please feel free to check:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Automate-Community-Blog/Create-Planner-Task-and-Include-At...

Hope the content above may help you.

Best regards,

Anna

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (82,122)