cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pedro_Rosales

Create Power Auromate flow RPA

Hi team could someone guide about this message?

guarda.png

What are the permissions that I need? or license? could I create a trial?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Pstork1
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

A trial version will work for a limited time, but that will give you a completely new environment.  Here's info on creating a new environment with CDS database.

How To create a PowerApps environment with Common Data Service (CDS) database – Dynamics Power Blog ...

Adding a CDS database to an environment that doesn't have one is done from the environment settings in the Power Platform admin center.  You need to be either a Power Platform admin or a global admin.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Pstork1
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

The error isn't about licensing.  The error is because that environment was created without a CDS database.  An administrator should be able to add a CDS database to the environment if you have enough capacity.  A CDS database is required if you want to build desktop flows.  If it still doesn't work then check your licensing.  You also need a license that covers Flow with RPA.  See the entry for Flow with RPA attended license on this page.

Pricing | Microsoft Power Automate

Pedro_Rosales

@Pstork1thank you so much. Could I active a trial version? There is a guide to add a CDS database to the environment? What kind of role I need to have to add CDS? a global admin?

Pstork1
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

A trial version will work for a limited time, but that will give you a completely new environment.  Here's info on creating a new environment with CDS database.

How To create a PowerApps environment with Common Data Service (CDS) database – Dynamics Power Blog ...

Adding a CDS database to an environment that doesn't have one is done from the environment settings in the Power Platform admin center.  You need to be either a Power Platform admin or a global admin.

View solution in original post

Pedro_Rosales

@Pstork1many thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,343)