cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Create SharePoint Calendar event with all day event option

I have a setup an approval flow to create a SharePoint calendar item with a from date and to date field. It creates the entry but it's not adding them as an all-day event. The original columns in the other list are date only and not time, so I know it's not choosing to and from midnight.

How would I go about formatting both dates to be a full day?

sharepoint calendar.png

Thanks,

Derek

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: Create SharePoint Calendar event with all day event option

Hi,

Do you want the original date plus time display? For example, add hours and minutes.

Or you want to change the event created here into an all day event. It seems that this is impossible because there is no such option to choose from.

Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Hello,

When a day is added to the calendar in the flow i just need it to be an all day event. The end-user only picks a date and not time.

Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

So I came across this post and added the jquery and it now adds the correct days to the calendar.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Flows/Creating-all-day-event-in-Sharepoint-from-approve...

My issue now is I don't want the time displayed in the From Date and To Date column on the SharePoint lists.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,611)