I have a flow that is run when an MS Form is submitted.
The form gathers response details, gets the user profile and then creates a SharePoint item. The flow fails on "Create SharePoint Item" with the error below.
You have blanked out important parts to debug this so cannot really help.
Can see that what you have passed into the requestor field is way too short to be a claims username however so the error supplied is correct that user will not exist :). try passing the username of the requestor in as a minimum and try again
Sorry about that @Gristy I have attached a few other screenshots. I have to blank out names though hopefully, they help.
I changed the requestor claim to use the responder's email address and tested and it still failed the same error.
Thanks for the quick reply.
I change the Requestor Claims to the User Principle Name and I still received the same error.
What I don't understand is that it works for some form submissions but not others. When I compare the submission data of the successful vs the failed submissions I don't see anything different about the user name or email address.
Here is the specific error
The specified user could not be found.
Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.
Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!
Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!
Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.