cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
brucesexton

Create/Update Outlook Outlook Contact

Hi.  I have created a flow that extracts name, email and phone from a new email arriving in a discreet inbox folder and creates a new Outlook contact for those details.  The flow works all the way through as is now, but creates a new (duplicate, triplicate, etc.) contact everytime an email arrives including that person's details - doesn't check if existing contact exists.  I want to include action(s) to check if the email address exists in Outllok contacts, if no add a new contact with those details, if yes stop.

Have tried Get Contacts V2 (unfiltered) and get very limited data (maybe 10 entries), that includes the contacts for the above data, and other recently parsed contact details as well.  Is odata filter Query in Get Contacts (v2) where I should be focussing my attention, or are there other ways to do this please?    How would OData command look like please if the following is the current Get Contacts V2 relevant portion of the raw data return:

"emailAddresses": [
                    {
                        "name""Jane Doe",
                        "address""janedoe@gmail.com"
                    }
                ],
0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power Automate Designer Feedback_carousel.jpg

Help make Flow Design easier

Are you new to designing flows? What is your biggest struggle with Power Automate Designer? Help us make it more user friendly!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,542)