cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

Create a Document Set Using SPOL Dynamic Content

I’m pretty close to getting this done but the final challenge seems to be that I can’t use dynamic content from a SPOL library as part of the create DocSet action. From what I can see when using the Output function everything looks right and if I manually type in an DocSet Name number to be used it creates the DocSet as desired. The format for all the DocSet Names is "MP-20-0001", without quotes. Apparently it has something to do with using dynamic content…which is a must. Any help is solving this issue would be most appreciated as I have several of these to create.CreateDocSet Scrn 2.jpgCreateDocSet Scrn 3.jpgCreateDocSet Scrn 4.jpg

CreateDocSet Scrn 1.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Thank you for the response! Actually I got it working with support from MSFT directly. Seems like you can use special characters but my error was further down in the workflow which where causing the issue.  I'm now creating DocSet's like they are going out of style!

Thanks!

D

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @DarenD ,

Do you mean that if the output of Compose is manually filled into the Http action, can Flow run normally?

Does the final result of FinalOutput contain unexpected characters? You can consider using trim() function to remove unexpected spaces.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted

Thank you for the response! Actually I got it working with support from MSFT directly. Seems like you can use special characters but my error was further down in the workflow which where causing the issue.  I'm now creating DocSet's like they are going out of style!

Thanks!

D

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,433)