cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kmw1130
Post Partisan
Post Partisan

Create a Planner Task from Sharepoint List

I have a list that I want to create Planner Tasks when a flag field is set to 'yes'.  I've done this successfully using a scheduled flow, but I'm trying to get the flow to run on that trigger.  I've created other flows using a runflow field and it's worked fine, but I can't even get this new flow to run.

My flow is triggered when an item is created or modified and in my settings I have a trigger condition (@equals(triggerOutputs()?['body/runflow'],'yes'))

Then my condition is if runflow value is equal to 'yes' create the Planner Tasks.

I've updated my runflow column to yes and it still does not run.  I done a few like this, but this one is just not running at all.

kmw1130_0-1647972421080.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @kmw1130 

Is your ’runflow‘ column of choice type? If yes, please try:

@equals(triggerOutputs()?['body/runflow/Value'],'yes')

vLilyWmsft_0-1648090435477.png

Hope the content above may help you.

Best Regards.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Zpemberton
Helper I
Helper I

From my experience with Sharepoint Lists, if you are referencing a checkbox, you must use true/false instead of the literal variable name you set yourself.  Here is an example of a flow I currently have that has a Yes/No checkbox.  I only want values that are set to yes, therefore I set the condition to be equal to 'true'.  Try this and see if it helps.

Zpemberton_0-1647977341045.png

it's a dropdown (yes/no).  but on my condition I was using 'yes' vs true.  So I will try that.

Hi @kmw1130 

Is your ’runflow‘ column of choice type? If yes, please try:

@equals(triggerOutputs()?['body/runflow/Value'],'yes')

vLilyWmsft_0-1648090435477.png

Hope the content above may help you.

Best Regards.

@v-LilyW-msft That worked.   Thank you.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (4,203)