cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
um2655
Level: Powered On

Create a daily summary of Planner Tasks by single Bucket

I tried to use a template "Create a daily summary of Planner Tasks by Bucket", but he sent email information about all the buckets and objectives.

Each backet has an owner and I want to send an email with a daily summary of planner tasks to each backet owners.

How can i send information from single backet (title, status of tasks, start date, due date, complete date to the owner of this backet?

Best Regards,

1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Create a daily summary of Planner Tasks by single Bucket

Hi @um2655 ,

There seems to be no way to set Bucket Owner in Planner task. How do you determine and store the Bucket Owner?

I made adjustments based on the template, changed the type of BodyToSend variable into an array, and used it to store OwnerEmail and corresponding BucketName.

You could modify the Flow by following the steps below.

• The steps above List tasks do not need to be changed, but the type of BodyToSend variable needs to be changed to an array, as below:

61.PNG58.PNG

[
  {
    "BucketName": "To do",
    "OwnerEmail": "barrycao@org.onmicrosoft.com"
  },
  {
    "BucketName": "123",
    "OwnerEmail": "barry2@org.onmicrosoft.com"
  }
]
  • Add Apply to each outside Iterate through bucket to iterate through the array variables, remove Append to string variable action and Append to FinalResult string variable action.

The structure inside Apply to each is as follows:

59.PNG

• The structure inside Iterate through bucket is as follows. You need to change Condition to the current version, and then add additional conditions to determine whether BucketName in the current item is equal to the Value Name in Iterate through bucket.
  • You could add a new Condition first, then move the action inside original Condition directly to the new Condition, and then delete the old Condition.

60.PNG

Please be patient and follow the prompts to make changes. I have tested it on my side and it can achieve your needs.

Hope it helps.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Flow Online Conference

Join us for a FULL day of FREE Microsoft Flow Sessions from some of the best minds in the industry!

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

thirdimage

Flow Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

thirdImage

New Flow Community Board!

Check out the new Microsoft Flow Community Blog Topic Suggestion board!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Flow Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 88 members 4,496 guests
Recent signins:
Please welcome our newest community members: