cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

Create a flow that adds new records from one MS CRM system to another MS CRM system

Is it possible to create a flow between two different MS CRM online systems?  When a contact is added in system 1, the same contact is added to system 2, if the contact email in system 1 does not exist in system 2.  If certain fields on the contact change in system 1, then update those same fields in system 2.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Power Apps
Power Apps

Re: Create a flow that adds new records from one MS CRM system to another MS CRM system

In theory, yes. The tricky part would be getting the right connections created. Flow will generally force your connections to belong to the same user that's currently logged into Flow when connecting to other Microsoft properties that use Active Directory. If it's possible to set up the same user with access to both CRM organizations, this should work well.

Otherwise, you'd have to send the data back out into something like a sql database or a service bus queue, and a second user that has access to the other CRM system can create a flow that listens to new sql rows, etc. 

Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

Re: Create a flow that adds new records from one MS CRM system to another MS CRM system

Thank you for your reply.  When will you know whether this is possible?  The two MS CRM systems are MS CRM Online systems.  Neither is using single-sign on or any other active directory setup.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,764)