cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GK_BPL
Level: Powered On

Create a list of office 365 users that has not completed a Microsoft Form

Hi everyone,

I need help with a new flow I'm building, may you please give me ideas on how you would achieve the following task:

Every month there is an online Microsoft Form Quiz sent out to all employees, I need a list of all employees that didn't complete the Microsoft Form Quiz

All the employees have a Microsoft Office 365 account, I can get data on who has completed the form, but I need to know who has not done it

Any idea is much appreciated,

Thank you very much,

Kind Regards,

GK

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: Create a list of office 365 users that has not completed a Microsoft Form

Hi @GK_BPL 

Can you share more details on this? How are you sending the forms to the employees? Is there a list or something that is being used to send these forms on the emails? 

You can get that list and store it as a list on SharePoint/ As a table in excel on sharepoint/ Onedrive etc. 

Now, you can create another table in the Excel or another List in SharePoint and then keep updating these as people start responding  (when a resposne is submitted to MS Forms Trigger) and then you can have a separate flow that gets you the comparision between the 2 tables/ Lists and you can send reminders to people who have not filled the forms.  

There are a couple ways you can do this using flows and SharePoint/ Excel etc. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @GK_BPL ,

Please try the following methods to achieve your needs. It is recommended to add an EmailAddress field in the Form and require user populating.

116.PNG

• Then you could click on the location of the icon after the due date to download all the responses.

117.PNG

• Store this file in OneDrive, then configure List rows present in a table action to configure the specified file and table.
  • Filter out the user information not included in the table and send it to you by email.

Image reference:

113.PNG114.PNG115.PNG

Hope it helps.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

3 REPLIES 3
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hi @GK_BPL 

Can you share more details on this? How are you sending the forms to the employees? Is there a list or something that is being used to send these forms on the emails? 

You can get that list and store it as a list on SharePoint/ As a table in excel on sharepoint/ Onedrive etc. 

Now, you can create another table in the Excel or another List in SharePoint and then keep updating these as people start responding  (when a resposne is submitted to MS Forms Trigger) and then you can have a separate flow that gets you the comparision between the 2 tables/ Lists and you can send reminders to people who have not filled the forms.  

There are a couple ways you can do this using flows and SharePoint/ Excel etc. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @GK_BPL ,

Please try the following methods to achieve your needs. It is recommended to add an EmailAddress field in the Form and require user populating.

116.PNG

• Then you could click on the location of the icon after the due date to download all the responses.

117.PNG

• Store this file in OneDrive, then configure List rows present in a table action to configure the specified file and table.
  • Filter out the user information not included in the table and send it to you by email.

Image reference:

113.PNG114.PNG115.PNG

Hope it helps.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

GK_BPL
Level: Powered On

Hi @v-bacao-msft ,

Thank you very much for the step by step guide, I tweaked it a bit but it was really usefull and I wanted you to know it is much appreciated

Kind Regards,

GK

BPL

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,652)