cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Earl20
Helper III
Helper III

Create a reminder on a person MS Outlook calendar after SharePoint list item is creaetd

I have a SharePoint list and created a workflow that creates a  duplicate item and changes the start date to the same time next year in the duplicate item. Is it possible to add a feature that will create an MS Outlook calendar reminder or meeting invite on the assigned persons calendar ?

I appreciate your  help and thank you in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@Earl20 if you want you can make it. Use Add to Time action to add hours in your date. here i am adding 10 hours in my date- MM/dd/yyyy-

Hardesh15_0-1634884543204.png

Please 'Thumbs Up' the posts that helped you and 'Mark as Solution' if my post answered your question.

@Hardesh /Gopenly.in

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Hardesh15
Super User
Super User

@Earl20  Please create Scheduled flow that will run daily. And compare your current date with your SharePoint Date column then Use Create Event action which will create outlook invite.

Please 'Thumbs Up' the posts that helped you and 'Mark as Solution' if my post answered your question.

@Hardesh /Gopenly.in

thank you.  I want the event start time to be the same as the received date field in the sharepoint item. Do i need to create a variable to add a specific time to the date. the date field just shows the mm-dd-yyyy.   e.g. The sharepoint item has a received date of 10/21/22. Do i need to create a variable to make it 10/21/22 8:00 AM. If so how can i do that . 

i appreciate all your help 

@Earl20 if you want you can make it. Use Add to Time action to add hours in your date. here i am adding 10 hours in my date- MM/dd/yyyy-

Hardesh15_0-1634884543204.png

@Hardesh /Gopenly.in

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,180)