cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

Create a sharepoint list item from powerapps variables using Flow

I'm using a form thru PowerApps. Thru Flow I send an email to the user who fill-up this form.

No problem until here.

Now I want to add all this items (PowerApps variables) on a Sharepoint list... and it doesn't run... 

I create a new element and the sharepoint list is ready to be fillable... but... nothing... 🙂

How I can do this?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @jvila ,

You could try to add new connection for this action. After saving the Flow, re-trigger Flow from PowerApps instead of clicking "Using data from previous runs".

Another option, please try to export this Flow as a .zip file and re-import it as a new Flow.

After configuring the connection, this problem should be ruled out.

Hope it helps.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @jvila could you post some screenshots of your flow (and PowerApps/SharePoint forms if relevant) as it makes it much easier for us to see what the problem is.

Rob
Los Gallardos

Thanks @RobElliott 

Screenshot:

The FlowThe FlowThe ErrorThe Error

Hi @jvila ,

You could try to add new connection for this action. After saving the Flow, re-trigger Flow from PowerApps instead of clicking "Using data from previous runs".

Another option, please try to export this Flow as a .zip file and re-import it as a new Flow.

After configuring the connection, this problem should be ruled out.

Hope it helps.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

I made the two things and now it works.

Thanks @v-bacao-msft and @RobElliott !!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,229)