cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LJSven
Helper I
Helper I

Create a word or pdf file takes a long time / Power Automate

I created a flow, which creates a word file and after that it creates a pdf file out of the word file. All in all it takes around 30 secondes, which is in my opinion a long time. Is there any chance to get it done faster?

Bildschirmfoto 2021-03-19 um 19.28.59.png

2.) The flow is triggered by "insert a new element" into a Share Point list - but until the flow starts, it takes sometime some seconds. Would it be faster, if i trigger as a "power app" and insert the element inside in the share point list afterwards?

3.) Is there a chance to remove the save (speichern) and cancel (abbrechen) button, when i open the share point form?

Bildschirmfoto 2021-03-19 um 19.26.41.png

2 REPLIES 2
fchopo
Super User
Super User

Hello @LJSven 

Power Automate flows execution times are not deterministic, meaning that depending on the day and time, it could execute faster or slower. Anyway, the approximate time is more or less always the same.

You could export your flow to Azure Logic Apps where you have a granular control of each action and more detailed insights, so you can try to improve its performance. You can have a look on Power Automate vs Logic Apps documentation to get more detailed information about the last one.

Hope it helps!

Ferran

Did I answer your question? Please consider to mark my post as a solution to help others.
Proud to be a Flownaut!
LJSven
Helper I
Helper I

Thanks for the info. Is there a chance to disable this buttons or don´t show them?

Bildschirmfoto 2021-03-22 um 14.52.06.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (3,525)