cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
christianh2o
Helper I
Helper I

Create an HTML table into a word document

I'm creating a flow attempting to take an html table and automatically place it in a word document. However, whenever I run the flow, it shows up as a string in the document and not as a table as it would in email. Any and all advice would be appreciated. 

christianh2o_1-1651683863749.png

3 REPLIES 3
ChristianAbata
Super User
Super User

hi @christianh2o  here you can find your answer How To Print Data In Table Inside Word File Using Power Automate Or MS Flow (c-sharpcorner.com)

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

Hello @ChristianAbata , do you know of a way to accomplish something similar without using Word connectors? Seems my organization hasn’t made that connector available to us and has it set to Premium. 

ChristianAbata
Super User
Super User

hi @CharlesDPower unfortunately far as I cas see that's the only way here

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (2,062)