cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
__markb

Create an approval process from Planner tasks

Hi everyone!

I want to be able to assign tasks to multiple people through the Planner app, then take those assigned people and generate an Approval, once they all approve the details of the item, it triggers it to move to a new bucket.

At the moment I have the following:

Screen Shot 2021-06-19 at 12.36.23 pm.png

Where I'm getting stuck with at is that is taking all the assigned IDs and then looping them through for an approval - opposed to just listing them as an array. It also doesn't seem to accept IDs in the Approval, so I'd need to use the Get User Profile but add each email to a variable.

My aim of this is when there is a new item posted on an external site (not Sharepoint) that I can add a task with the draft URL and assign the users that need to review it plus a due date. Then once it is reviewed and approved I can trigger the draft to publish and become live.

Hope there's someone that can help or point me in the right direction!

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (4,459)