cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
__markb
Regular Visitor

Create an approval process from Planner tasks

Hi everyone!

I want to be able to assign tasks to multiple people through the Planner app, then take those assigned people and generate an Approval, once they all approve the details of the item, it triggers it to move to a new bucket.

At the moment I have the following:

Screen Shot 2021-06-19 at 12.36.23 pm.png

Where I'm getting stuck with at is that is taking all the assigned IDs and then looping them through for an approval - opposed to just listing them as an array. It also doesn't seem to accept IDs in the Approval, so I'd need to use the Get User Profile but add each email to a variable.

My aim of this is when there is a new item posted on an external site (not Sharepoint) that I can add a task with the draft URL and assign the users that need to review it plus a due date. Then once it is reviewed and approved I can trigger the draft to publish and become live.

Hope there's someone that can help or point me in the right direction!

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

New Process Advisor Capabilities carousel.png

Read the blog for the latest news

Read the latest about new experiences and capabilities in the Power Automate product blog.

PA Survey Carousel Image.png

We want to hear from you!

If you are a small business ISV/Reseller, share your thoughts with our research team.

Users online (2,238)