Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ShaneITAutomate
Post Patron
Post Patron

Create an array of html links for table for a Sharepoint List

Hi,

Im stuck on a slight problem, i cannot figure out how to create a html table with hyper links. id like to have a table of hyperlinks however i cannot get the following code to work in the append to array variable

concat('<a href="https://itminingautomationsolutions.sharepoint.com/sites/Templates/TESTING/',outputs('Create_file')?['body/Path'],'">',outputs('Create_file')?['body/Name'],'</a>')

at the moment they are going in good with the following append to array variable and then into a create html table

{
"Path": "https://itminingautomationsolutions.sharepoint.com/sites/Templates/TESTING@{outputs('Create_file')?[...']},"
}

however id like to get the top code above to work and then put the output into a update list

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

nvm cheers for the response i just needed to create another compose and enter this..

replace(replace(body('Create_HTML_table'), '&lt;', '<'), '&gt;', '>')

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
CFernandes
Super User
Super User

@ShaneITAutomate 

• Initliaze variable of type array.
  • In the Apply to each loop(loop gets added automatically), Append to array variable.
  • Outside the loop, Add create HTML table action and pass the Array variable.

CFernandes_0-1598685679221.png

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

@CFernandessorry I should have been more clear Ive got a flow that adds attachments from list to a document folder in SharePoint and when updating the list to attach the links I have a html table being built in the flow. I need the html table to be filled with hyperlinks not just the path and name. For some reason the code using the <a href doesn't work when putting it back to SharePoint and there is no dynamic link to item because it's an array

nvm cheers for the response i just needed to create another compose and enter this..

replace(replace(body('Create_HTML_table'), '&lt;', '<'), '&gt;', '>')

Hey @ShaneITAutomate, I am glad that your problem is resolved. Thanks for sharing your solution with the community.

@CFernandes  thank you for your help and effort. Without yourself I wouldn't have solved many a problem

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,482)