cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LukeSykes
Frequent Visitor

Create an item in one of 4 SharePoint lists depending on form choice

Days of internet searching has not gifted the fruit for this what must surely be something that more than just I would like to be able to do.

My form has a drop down with 4 locations.

My SharePoint site has 4 lists, each the name of the choice on the form.

I know how to build a flow that creates an item in a SharePoint specific list, but how can I make my flow record the responses in the list that is selected on the form?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hardesh15
Super User
Super User

@LukeSykes  Please use switch case. its input value will be your form choice output which will compare 4 list names then use create item action in each case.

Please 'Thumbs Up' the posts that helped you and 'Accept as Solution' if my post answered your question.

@Hardesh /Gopenly.in

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Hardesh15
Super User
Super User

@LukeSykes  Please use switch case. its input value will be your form choice output which will compare 4 list names then use create item action in each case.

Please 'Thumbs Up' the posts that helped you and 'Accept as Solution' if my post answered your question.

@Hardesh /Gopenly.in

Where and how in my flow do i apply that please?

Thank you - worked it out with your help 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

New Ideas Forum MPA.jpg

A new place to submit your Ideas for Power Automate

Announcing a new way to share your feedback with the Power Automate Team.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

MPA Licensing.jpg

Ask your licensing questions at the Power Automate AMA!

Join Priya Kodukula and the licensing team, super users and MVPs to find answers to your questions on Power Automate licensing.

Users online (3,534)