cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dileeprajam
Level: Powered On

Create and access 2 dimensional array

Hi, I am new to MS flow and need help in creating and accessing a 2Dimensional array in MS Flow

I have a sharepoint list as below:

image.png

using this list, i would like to create an array variable Array(AssignedTo,Task) - i.e { [Dileep,T1], [Dileep, T2], [Dileep, T3],[Raghav,T4], [Raghav,T5] }

After i get this array created, i would like to retrieve AssignedTo value for Task T3 i.e Dileep

Can someone help in acheiving the above requirement.

thanks,

-Dileep

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: Create and access 2 dimensional array

Hi @dileeprajam 

Can you please share more details on the scenario that you are trying to build? SAR.PNG

Here in the screenshot, I am creating an array of object with custom columns and getting the coulmns i need from the returned list. You can do this more effectively by simply using the Filter and Select actions under Data Operations. Create key value pairs and access those from the array then. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hi @dileeprajam 

Can you please share more details on the scenario that you are trying to build? SAR.PNG

Here in the screenshot, I am creating an array of object with custom columns and getting the coulmns i need from the returned list. You can do this more effectively by simply using the Filter and Select actions under Data Operations. Create key value pairs and access those from the array then. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

dileeprajam

Thank you @yashag2255 . This helps

DougMyers

How would one access the value parameter using variables or other function?

Cheers.

Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hey @DougMyers 

The value parameter is of type array. So if you want to access that you can directly do it from the dynamic selector where an array can be referenced. If not, you can use the access name and then the body of the action and then the value parameter to reference it. If you can share more details on the scenario you are trying to build, we might be able to assist you better. 

Hope this Helps!

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Power Platform Online Conference

Speakers, submit your sessions now! Call for speakers ends Feb. 10!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,634)