cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Megs_beach
Helper I
Helper I

Create and fill excel table

I have a flow that creates a worksheet and a table. I need to add a section to fill the table with information from a SharePoint list. I have researched and tried several options with no success so far. 

the best option I’ve seen is to use JSON in the add a row function so that I can use dynamic content from the SP list. Others have reported this works fine for them. When I do it the inputs show the correct information, but I get an error on the output and the table won’t fill out (see the section below status: 400):

BA2AAAB3-7EBC-4DA1-80B2-09444F0CFE66.jpeg

Does anyone know how to get around this error…or perhaps a better way to fill the table?

2 REPLIES 2
v-liwei-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Megs_beach 

Could you please show a screenshot of your flow?

I have made a test for your reference:

vliweimsft_0-1665634656688.png

vliweimsft_1-1665634671637.png

vliweimsft_2-1665634684826.png

vliweimsft_3-1665634708948.png

Best Regards,

Levi

Here is a look at the flow. It looks almost identical to the test one you created. Initially I was creating the excel in a SP library, but I also tried doing it via OneDrive…neither works. I get the same error message no matter what. 

28F3BA3E-B37D-426E-B6AC-BCABC38A17BC.jpeg

EB7010A4-484B-47A3-B046-1F842817A835.jpeg

 when I run the flow it recognizes the dynamic content and shows it in the ‘input’ section of the add a row step, but then the ‘output’ section gives the error message shown in my original post and won’t actually fill the row with the information.

appreciate any ideas that may help!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,615)