cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

Create csv table with expression formatting

Hi,

Im pulling some records from a SharePoint list to create a csv table. But as one of the columns is a calculated column it forces number to be 16 characters long with decimal 0 (e.g 1.00000000000000 instead of 1, issue with SharePoint lists). So i wanted to use an expression to round it to an integer, but when i use the expression the variables from columns are not shown (just 'list of items' and 'value')

Dave48_1-1594891865916.png

Dave48_0-1594891828866.png

is there any way to carry out expressions using the items when creating the csv table?

thank you

3 REPLIES 3
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Dave48 ,

The first step is to check the Body of Get items and get the internal name of the corresponding field.

Then use item()['internalName'] to call the field value. Configure it in the int() function.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi Barry,

Thank you for your help, im afraid its not accepting my internal name (error -The template language function 'int' was invoked with a parameter that is not valid.)

I used the name that i have used in other expressions when referencing it, is that right? is there any reason why its not appearing in the variables list

many thanks

Hi @Dave48 ,

check the Body of Get items and get the internal name of the corresponding field. Have you completed this step? Has the internal name of the corresponding field been obtained?

Then the expression you configure in Select action should be int(item()['internalName']).

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (11,013)