cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Create event in a SharePoint Calendar

Hello everyone,

I would be grateful for help with this flow (I am struggling with step 3).

1 Take data from a form - I have created the form

2 This data is then used to update a SharePoint list - I have created the list

3 This data is then used to create events in a SharePoint calendar - I have created the calendar.

The form works, data is transferred to the Sharepoint list successfully, but for the life of me I can get neither the form nor the Sharepoint list to transfer data to the Sharepoint calendar. I have tried various connectors, I don't know if I am using the wrong one or am missing something, but despite the system finding the correct Sharepoint site it will not find my specific calendar / events list.

I have been able to complete it using my personal calender but I want it to operate on a Sharepoint calendar. 

Kind regards, K.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

Hi @Kevor ,

If i understand correctly your not able to create an new event in event list after you received the form response,

here is an example flow that you can refer (key is if you are not seeing the event list in drop-down select "Enter custom value" and type the name of the list :

customval.png

after you enter the list name you should be able to create new event with information:

customval1.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

@Kevor 

Can you post ac screen shot of your Flow?  That will be a big help for those trying to assist.

Scott
Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

Hi @Kevor ,

If i understand correctly your not able to create an new event in event list after you received the form response,

here is an example flow that you can refer (key is if you are not seeing the event list in drop-down select "Enter custom value" and type the name of the list :

customval.png

after you enter the list name you should be able to create new event with information:

customval1.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Yes, this is the correct answer.

As for SP calendar, it is also a kind of SP list while user needs to put this calendar name manually with the custom value instead of picking it from the drop down list.

Highlighted

Thank you to everyone for your assistance, I just need to find the answer to my calendar problem now 😡.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,365)