Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pripri804
Advocate III
Advocate III

Create event - multiple attendees - multiple events

Hi,

I created a flow where an event is created in a resource calendar whenever a sharepoint list item is created.

My issue is that automatically, flow applies an 'Apply to each' container when i add the attendees, resulting that multiple events for the same item are created in the calendar, 1 for each attendee.

How can i limit this to create 1 event with multiple attendees ?

flow.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

The Attendees Email is going to be an array. You want to feed your create event witha single string where all email addresses are separated by ";". So first build up a variable with the right text cotnaining all the email addresses and then create the event using that single string.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

The Attendees Email is going to be an array. You want to feed your create event witha single string where all email addresses are separated by ";". So first build up a variable with the right text cotnaining all the email addresses and then create the event using that single string.

View solution in original post

That worked smoothly - Thanks a lot @Pieter_Veenstra

I am having the same issue! How can it be fixed when the attendees email is actually Dynamic Content?

Thank you!

Daniela

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,778)